Would you beat an old lady for deals like this?
BY HOLLY ZUELLE
Standing in never ending lines, running to the best deals of the holiday season, and lots of crowds. What else could we be talking about? Yes, Black Friday! Black Friday is around the corner once again. Seems just like yesterday you spent your thanksgiving eve out in a parking lot…the positives… Some of the best deals of the entire year will be available in just a few days. So what are the best Black Friday deals this year?…Best Buy, Walmart, Apple, and Target to start.
- Toshiba 40″ 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Model # 40E220U) originally $419.99 now $179.99
- Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle originally $299.99 now $199.99
- Toshiba 15.6″ Laptop – 4GB Memory – 500GB Hard Drive originally 574.95 now $349.95
- Apple iPod Nano 16GB (Assorted Colors) w free $20 Best Buy Gift Card 7th generation – $144
- iPhone 4S 16GB w/2-Year AT&T, Verizon, Or Sprint Plan – $99.99
- iPhone 4S 8GB w/2-Year AT&T Or Verizon Plan – $1
Walmart – Stores open at 8PM Thursday
- iPad=2.16 GB with Wi-Fi and a $75 gift card for $399 (available at 10p.m)
- LG “Blue Ray” Player originally $90 now $38
- Select DVD Movies like The Green Hornet, Taken, and Harry Potter, only $2-$8.96
- Kids toys 50% off certain brands!
- XtremeMac InCharge X2 Charging Station For iPod, iPhone, Or iPad only $79.95
- Apple iPad 3 16GB w/Wi-Fi (Refurbished) $379.00
- Epson WorkForce Pro printer WP-4530 All-in-One- $299.95
Target– Doors open at 9pm Thanksgiving
- Nikon COOLPIX L310 14.1MP Digital Camera with 21x Optical Zoom – Black- 199.99
- Get 5% off everything in the store with your target red card.
- Nock Simple touch E-reader regularly 9.99 now $49
- Save $10 on select DVD’s
- RCA portable 9” DVD player regularly $119.99 now $55
- Solo beats HD headphones $179.99
See all the flyers for Black Friday HERE